|Marizete dancing the samba!
Here's what people are saying about Marizete's classes and events...
If you would like to add your own comments write them below, thanks.
- I absolutely loved
taking classes with Marizete. She really helped me to break out of my shell and become less shy while dancing. She is able,
in a short time, to get students to melt the details of dance into fluid, beautiful, effortless movement.
_ Jamie Jones on Sep 14, 2012
- Marizete is a great dancer and teacher, patient, enthusiastic, a good friend
and much more ... Thank you for being my dearest teacher, love you !
- Rosanni da Silva on Aug 7, 2012
- Marizete is simply a wonderful teacher, performer, and choreographer. She has the rare ability
to be both enthusiastic and patient, and her creativity and presence as a dancer offers an amazing model to her students!
- Claudia Tatinge on Aug 5, 2012
- Marizete is a great friend and excelent teacher ! She puts her heart and talent
in everything she does. 100 % recommended !
- Marcia Angelim on Aug 4, 2012
- " I love it and I am looking forward to the next class "
- Crystal Breaux on Jul 30, 2012.
by the sounds of Brazilian music and love of dance, Marizete has perfected a way to bring these two art forms together for
her students in an atmosphere of fun and excitement. She instantaneously inspires those in her presence to move as she does,
with grace and poise, feeling the rhythm of every beat.
imparts her relentless energy with her students in a way that ignites a soulful connection to the music. It is absolutely
impossible to watch her dance and not feel the desire to move along with her. Her style captures the beauty and essence of
the art exactly as is was intended.
forward to the upcoming Forro class this Sunday, July 29, 2012!"
- Levitt Pavilion @LevittWestporton on July 17, 2012
- Rose July 27, 2012
- "Marizete is
a great dancer, a warm and beautiful presence, and one of those rare people that can translate her talent to the classroom. She
makes learning dance clear and easy."
- Jim Bulgatz on July 26, 2012
- "And thank you to the fabulous #Riverswing #forro dance instructor - Marizete Browne -- inspiring
moves, contagious energy!!! @quartetoolinda"
ExpandReply Retweet Favorite
- "Marizete oozes happiness, fun and sense of community at all of her
- Ed Boyak on Feb 15, 2009.
- “ Great group! Marizete is a great instructor and you can just feed out of her energy. If you are
like me, who hates boring workouts but want to get in shape this is the class for you! ”
Julianan on Oct 8, 2008.
- “ What
a wonderful event! It was well organized and and extremely informative. Thank you Marizete for the same dedication you give
to this Samba Meetup Group that you give to your passion as a Samba Instructor. The knowledge you shared was clearly from
a deep understanding of your craft... and the History. This information cannot be found ina book. Your preparation for this
class made ALL the difference in understadning the "art" and "History" of Samba. This makes a samba student
, a better student and ultimately a better dancer! Thank you for an incredible workshop. ”
Kae on Aug 21, 2006.
Check out Marizete in Time Out NY including some photos of one of her classes at Ripley Grier sudios